Rize All Dance Company Mission
The Rize All Company’s purpose is to allow further opportunity to dancers looking to expand their dance knowledge in greater and professional experiences. Dancers will have more intensive training still in a positive environment, more hands on instruction to help nurture them more specifically, and have more opportunities to perform dance as an art. NO dancers will be turned away, all dancers will be placed in a dance.
What are my dancer’s options?
We have 3 levels of Competition this year to allow different levels of commitment to meet your dancers goals
Intro Competitive Only:
Maximum 1-2 days a week of classes
Attend local Competitions only (2-3 for the year)
Production and Group Dances only
All Star Competition and Convention:
Maximum 2-3 days a week of classes
Attend all Convention/Competitions (3-4 for the year)
Can attend Nationals
Can do Duo/Trio/Solo
Pre Pro All In:
Take all mainstream dance styles (Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Hip-Hop, Contemporary, Ballroom)
Attend all Competitions/Conventions and Nationals
Must do Solo
Attend monthly Career Dance Workshops with Professionals brought in by Rize All
Company Age Groups (these are averages, each competition may have different age groups, ages as of January 2023):
Petit: ages 6-7 years
Mini: ages 8-10 years
Junior: ages 11-12 years
Teen: ages 13-15 years
Senior: 16-19 years
Pros: 20+ years
Company Styles will be the styles we teach at the studio, dancers will be required to take the technique class and company class, as well as possibly other technique classes complementing the style.
Actual groups and solos will be announced after auditions. Here are the options:
Solo (1 dancer)
Duo/Trio (2-3 dancers)
Group (4-9 dancers)
Line (10-15 dancers)
Large Group (16-20 dancers)
Production (21+ dancers)
What is a dance convention/competition? (click below to learn more!)
A Convention is where multiple professional choreographers host master classes for aspiring dancers from all over. Dancers also have opportunities for different scholarships, internships, and more.
A Competition is a part of the Convention where dancers can perform dance pieces they have been rehearsing with their Studio to showcase to the professional choreographers who are judging. They then score and critique each piece for placement and other opportunities.
This is a great environment for gaining more skills through teamwork, performance and is an amazing source of technique building in dance.
My dancer is ready! Now what do I do?
Step 1. Look over all out policies and information and send us any questions you have.
Step 2. Fill out the Audition Form before the audition deadline.
Step 3. Audition! NO dancers will be eliminated. This audition is for placement in a piece or pieces only and then you can decide your commitment level.
Step 4. Check your email after auditions for all placements. Contact us for any questions.
Step 5. Accept terms and agreements by the Company Final meeting date and register for classes!
Step 6. Start rehearsals and classes in Summer and have a great year!
Audition Schedule 2023-24
This year we will be doing in person auditions only this year! Here's what to do before, on and after audition day:
1. Complete this form completely before auditions day.
2. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us and/or attend the info night April TBA 7:30-8pm.
Day of Auditions:
1. Come between 4:30-5pm to get checked in and warmed up. Auditions will begin at 5pm and be done around 6:30-7pm. We will confirm your audition form information at this time.
2. Your dancer will audition with the age group they will be as of January 1 2024.
All Dancers will learn audition combos the day of auditions. There will be a few short combos in a few styles such as Jazz, Musical Theater, Ballet, Hip-Hop, Tap, and Contemporary.
1. By May 22, you will receive the placement list for which dances dancers are placed in. Please note, we do not eliminate dancers. All dancers auditioning will be placed in the Production Piece that all Company members will be in.
2. By May 27, before our first meeting, you must accept the terms and agreements for the year to be all set!
3. On May 27, we will have our first meeting in person at 5:30pm to go over all details briefly for the year
Click here for all info!