Watch the videos for your age group (or you can try the age level above or below if needed to showcase current dance level)
then post them in your Google Classroom with Rize All or email it to
Rize All Dance Company Mission
The Rize All Company’s purpose is to allow further opportunity to dancers looking to expand their dance knowledge in greater and professional experiences. Dancers will have more intensive training still in a positive environment, more hands on instruction to help nurture them more specifically, and have more opportunities to perform dance as an art. NO dancers will be turned away, all dancers will be placed in a dance.
What are my dancer’s options?
Company Age Groups (these are averages, each competition may have different age groups, ages as of January 2019):
Petit: ages 5-7 years
Mini: ages 8-10 years
Junior: ages 11-12 years
Teen: ages 13-16 years
Senior: 16-18 years
Pros: 18+ years
Company Styles will be the styles we teach at the studio, dancers will be required to take the technique class and company class, as well as possibly other technique classes complementing the style.
Actual groups and solos will be announced no later than two days after auditions. Here are the options:
Solo (1 dancer)
Duo/Trio (2-3 dancers)
Group (4-9 dancers)
Line (10-15 dancers)
Large Group (16-20 dancers)
Production (21+ dancers)
What is a dance convention/competition? (click below to learn more!)
A Convention is where multiple professional choreographers host master classes for aspiring dancers from all over. Dancers also have opportunities for different scholarships, internships, and more.
A Competition is a part of the Convention where dancers can perform dance pieces they have been rehearsing with their Studio to showcase to the professional choreographers who are judging. They then score and critique each piece for placement and other opportunities.
This is a great environment for gaining more skills through teamwork, performance and is an amazing source of technique building in dance.
My dancer is ready! Now what do I do?
Step 1. Look over all out policies and information and send us any questions you have.
Step 2. Fill out the Audition Form before the audition deadline.
Step 3. Audition! NO dancers will be eliminated. This audition is for placement in a piece or pieces only and then you can decide your commitment level.
Step 4. Check your email 3 days after auditions for all placements. Contact us for any questions.
Step 5. Bring in your Acceptance Letter and Contract by the Company Final meeting date and register for classes!
Step 6. Start rehearsals and classes in Summer and have a great year!
This year we will be doing virtual auditions! Here's what to do by May 10:
1. Watch and learn the 2 combos for your age level (your dancer can do the combo for the age level below or above them to showcase their dance level) theHip-Hop and Jazz (5-7 ages or 8-12 ages) or Contemporary (13-19 ages) audition combo video here or on their Google Classroom page with Rize All
2. Send their videos through their Google Classroom or email them to
4. On May 10, you will receive a confirmation email from us letting you know we received your videos and form. If you do not receive this email, please reach to us on May 11 so we can ensure we have everything
5. On May 13, you will receive the placement list for which dances dancers are placed in. Please note, we do not eliminate dancers. All dancers auditioning will be placed in the Production Piece that all Company members will be in
6. On May 20, we will have our first meeting virtually at 7pm. Look out for the link to join!
Click here for all info!